Five Hints That Women Give Men
It can often be confusing and overwhelming trying to figure out if a girl is interested in you. Women can often seem to give contradictive signs, or none at all. I can speak from personal experience, as well as my wifes’s experiences that men often seem to miss their hints. Most of the time men will not pick up on signs that she is interested.
It’s not only frustrating for her, but also for you if you find out that she liked you after it may be too late. Not only did you possibly lose your chance, but she’s probably rather irritated with you. She may feel like you weren’t interested in her by not picking up her subtle signs, and therefore feel rejected. No need to fret. I’m going to give you some lessons on how to pick up on women’s hints.
Signs she’s into you:
1. Difference in Assertiveness Women are all different. Some are extremely shy about letting you know they like you. Some have no issues about being straightforward and letting you know what they want. This can get confusing. The assertive ones will let you know that they like you by asking you out, or simply telling you. The not-so-assertive ones will throw subtle hints, such as bumping into you constantly, or making sure she is consistently in your sight. She may also wear nice clothes and do her makeup when she knows you will be around.
- Image by State Library and Archives of Florida via Flickr
2. Physical Signs She may touch you in a playful or friendly manner. Maybe she softly taps you on the arm in a seemingly playful fashion, or touches your hair (or head) while talking to you. These moves may be a sign that she is interested. If a someone witnesses this behavior, ask their opinion. Others may be able to pick up on it quicker than you can.
- Image by Oberazzi via Flickr
3. The questions If she asks about your personal life, she just might be into you. She could ask what you are doing tonight, about your hobbies, what you do on the weekend, or any other personal question. This most likely means that she likes you.
- Image via Wikipedia
4. Friends She makes it a point to introduce you to her friends. A lot of girls want to get the opinion of her girlfriends. They want you to know who her friends are, and visa versa. This may be her start to have a fun night out as a group.
- Image by Evan Romine via Flickr
5. Her Look You notice that she is dressing a little differently around you, even something understated as new makeup or hairstyles. She might just be doing it hoping that you will notice. Tell her she looks good. Compliment her on her makeup or hair. The bottom line is that she probably won’t be the assertive type. If she were, then she wouldn’t give up until you knew that she was interested, or at least acknowledged that she was. You must keep an eye out for the signs a women will give: dressing nice when you are around, constantly starting conversation with you, making direct eye contact, touching you when she feels it’s alright, etc. make sure you ask those around you what they think, because they will notice it faster than you might. If she is showing these subtle signs of interest, she is waiting for you to make the next move. Tell her you like her, or ask her out!
Short URL: http://man-over-board.com/?p=3862