What The Hay
We are reposting this post in an effort with many other bloggers who want to call out attention the travesty in the gulf. Special mention to Mama at Recycled Frockery, who has been spearheading this movement. PLEASE not only stop by her great blog, but add comments or call people to have them join in, to what is the worst oil spill of our time and with no end in sight!!!picture from book Oil Spill by Melvin Berger, illustrated by Paul Mirocha, ©1994.
Came across these two good ole boys who just might have a good idea here. Seems they have an an answer to all the oil that has been leaking into the gulf for some time now.
Their idea is to just add hay. Yup hay or straw shot out into the ocean and let it sit for a small amount of time and whamo, the oil is gone. It seems the oil attaches itself t the hay and simply scooping up the hay and as you will see, do one of many things with it.
Hay, it’s easy, it’s plentiful, it’s cheap and it’s a damn good idea.
Related articles by Zemanta
- What The Hay (man-over-board.com)
- Oil Spill? What Oil Spill? Gulf Coast Resort Towns Are Open for Business (dailyfinance.com)
- Oil Spill Hearings: BP’s Actions Before Disaster Look Problematic (dailyfinance.com)
- Watch the Gulf oil spill live on YouTube and submit your ideas on how to stop it (youtube-global.blogspot.com)
- BP Buses In 400 Workers For Obama Visit (alan.com)
- Alexia Parks: The Gulf Oil Spill Needs a Hero (huffingtonpost.com)
- After the Oil Spill, Is BP Takeover Bait? (dailyfinance.com)
- Two More Oil Cleanup Workers Fall Ill In BP Oil Spill (insidesurgery.com)
- Gulf Oil Spill Prompts Ken Salazar’s ‘TMI’ Moment (huffingtonpost.com)
Short URL: http://man-over-board.com/?p=7547